The Junkers Ju 52 is the very definition of stalwart transportation. From its beginnings as an airliner, it would emerge as a capable military transport and even as a bomber!
Whilst many know of its exploits as a military aircraft, it is its tireless work as an airliner that truly set the stage for its success.
This livery pack includes five examples of the Ju 52 in service with airlines around the world.
- Iberia EC-AAJ (Standard and Modern Cockpit versions)
- Aero O\/Y OH-ALL (Standard and Modern Cockpit versions)
- Sabena OO-AGV (Standard and Modern Cockpit versions)
- Rijksluchtvaartschool PH-UBA (Standard and Modern Cockpit versions)
- Det Norske Luftfartselskap LN-DAH (Float)
This livery pack includes a Bushtrip recreating one of Iberia’s regular passenger services from Madrid to Sevilla in Spain!
This pack requires the Junker Ju 52 Local Legend for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
A copy of the manual is available here: https://novawing24.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/Junkers-Ju-52-Airliner-Livery-Pack-2-Readme.pdf
Texture set for the JU52/3M for Microsoft Flight Simulator