The Junkers Ju 52 is the very definition of stalwart transportation. From its beginnings as an airliner, it would emerge as a capable military transport and even as a bomber!
Whilst many know of its exploits as a military aircraft, it is its tireless work as an airliner that truly set the stage for its success.
This livery pack includes five examples of the Ju 52 in service with airlines around the world.
- British Airways G-AFAP (Standard and Modern Cockpit versions)
- British European Airways G-AHOC (Standard and Modern Cockpit versions)
- Aero O\/Y OH-ALK (Standard, Modern Cockpit and Float versions)
- Aero O\/Y OH-LAK (Standard and Modern Cockpit versions)
- Swedish Air Lines SE-AFC (Standard and Modern Cockpit versions)
This livery pack includes a Bushtrip recreating the inaugural service from British European Airways with the Ju 52 from London to Belfast!
This pack requires the Junker Ju 52 Local Legend for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
A copy of the manual is available here: https://novawing24.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/Junkers-Ju-52-Airliner-Livery-Pack-1-Readme.pdf
Texture set for the JU52/3M for Microsoft Flight Simulator